This application is ad-free version of ThermoProps application.
* Instant calculation of 16 different thermodynamic properties
* Working fluids: water, R134a, ammonia, R12 (freon-12), CO2 and SF6
NEW FLUIDS ARE ADDED: CO2-Carbondioxide and SF6-Sulfurhexaflouride
Attention of the old version users updated to this version: In order not to face problems after fluid database update, old version users are needed to remove the app and then reinstall it.
Engineering students and lecturers, save time and effort with ThermoProps. ThermoProps is an application aiming to make it simpler and easy to find all thermophysical properties of fluids. This application is useful for engineering students/lecturers at Mechanical, Chemical, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Material like Engineerings who are using traditional way to calculate desired fluid properties by using thermodynamic tables. Get rid of that tired and time expensive way using ThermoProps and save time and effort to deal with more valuable aspects of your job.
By using ThermoProps, time consuming hand-calculations will be over;
- Lecturers will have more time to teach more important points,
- Students will have more time to learn more important points.
- Instant calculation of 16 different thermodynamic properties
- Working fluids: water, R134a, ammonia, R12 (freon-12), CO2 and SF6
- Share results with other applications and save as text
- Offline working
- Options to work with both International-SI(metric) and British/American-US systems of units
- Wide range of unit options to input
- Converter function to convert results to desirable unit
- Simple and intuitional UI design
- Feedback by warnings when input error
- Support from Gingerbread (Android 2.3.3) to current devices
- Support for all screen sizes
- Three pre-defined themes and option to customize theme
With traditional way, processes can take 5 to 10 MINUTES :(
With ThermoProps way, processes take only 5 to 10 SECONDS :)
You can always communicate with me from the address below. I would be glad if you notify me about your requests, suggestions and complaints about the application.
Thermodynamics Calculator Pro is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Thermodynamics Calculator Pro (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.